Hiring a maid is not simply a master-servant relationship we experience at work. Most families have live-in maids which attend to their everyday needs.
Insurance requirements for foreign domestic worker
You need to buy medical insurance with coverage of at least $15,000 per year for inpatient care and day surgery during the FDW’s stay in Singapore and You need to buy personal accident insurance with a minimum coverage of $40,000 for your FDW. The compensation should be made payable to her or her beneficiaries.
Before your FDW arrives in Singapore, you must buy medical insurance and personal accident insurance as part of your medical obligations to her.
Benefits at a Glance
- Meets Ministry of Manpower’s requirement for Security Bond,Personal Accident, and Hospitalization & Surgical Expenses
- Same day transmission to Ministry of Manpower
- Immediate acknowledgment
- Quick turnaround time
- A copy of the In-principle Approval letter / Renewal Letter from the Work Permit Department of MOM
- Copy of the first page of the passport of the Foreign Domestic Maid showing the name, passport no. and photograph
- Copy of NRIC (both sides) of the employer.
- Duly completed Proposal cum Counter Indemnity form
Important Notes : This information is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
To know more, please Contact Us